Find.com is a departure from traditional search engines in that users create their own search engines. We call these personalized search engines Find Engines. Our mission is to put users back in control of their internet search experience. To underscore this point, we have adopted the tagline “Search on your own terms.”
Some of the specific features we are planning in order to carry out our mission include:
- Personalization – Get search results from all the sites you choose, and none of the sites you don’t choose, by personalizing your own Find Engines.
- Saved Lists – Save things you find online with an enhanced bookmarking concept known as My Finds.
- Social Integration – Share your Find Engines and My Finds with friends through your personal Find.com profile, and by using sharing tools such as email and popular social networks.
- Tab Reduction – Your search results page shows you each website in your Find Engine in real time. Expand whichever site you choose, scroll and click around in each site—all without opening additional tabs.
- MultiSearch – Type your search term once, and see the search results of all of the sites in your Find Engine immediately. No need to retype your search term over and over again on each site that you want to visit.
- Side-by-side site comparison – See your chosen sites side-by-side on desktop, or tap to move between them on mobile. No more clicking back-and-forth between browser tabs.
- Select Find Engines from trusted sources – If you don’t know where to start or don’t feel like creating your own Find Engines, you can choose from Find Engines created by experts, friends, and even some created by us here at Find.com.
Beyond putting you back in control of your internet search experience, Find.com also offers current information about topics that are interesting to us in our Blog. We hope these topics are also interesting to you, and that you will join the conversations in our Community.
We’ve made it easy for you to keep up with Find.com—you can like us on our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, and sign up for our newsletter. And keep checking Find.com for fresh information and updates that you won’t want to miss. We will continue to expand Find.com to help you find even more of what you’re looking for, and we’d love for you to be involved.
Any questions or feedback? Contact us here.
WHO WE ARE
UX / UI